GSIS Theater will once again lend its stage to the most awaited staging of the life of the country's another famous hero, Andres Bonifacio. Born and raised in Manila, Andres was famous for reuniting Filipinos and revolting against the Spaniards 300 years ago. His life, love and death will be celebrated again through a play musical on July 24, 2015 at the GSIS Theater, Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), Pasay City, Philippines. Show starts at 6:45PM. Jeffrey Perida (rightmost) takes the lead role of Andres Bonifacio. Katipuneros is what they called the revolutionaries. Katipuneros sharpens their of bolos to prepare for imminent encounters with Spanish soldiers. Scenes from the rehearsal this afternoon at the Quezon City Hall lobby in Q...
Just Like Old Times, Again! A fter a decision to ease the Level in the Metro - from "MECQ" to "Level 1", we noticed that it's like going back to the pre-Covid period when almost all people are in the streets! Transport like MRTs and LRTs are jammed and overflowing with commuters! I do most of my travel in the early morning in Manila where the LRT is my best and fastest way for me to get to my place of work. Just like any nurse who works in the city, I rushed and move faster than the usual commuter, since I don't want to waste time and I always want to be in time for my early "endorsement" at the hospital. Those countless trips to the hospital, observing people when they are piling up towards the entrance of the train station has a great effect on me. Understandably, this means that everybody seem to feel that every thing seem to be back to normal again. Oh, that's the thing, we should not feel that way since we already know that the ...
Mga Pasaway na Kababayan! Why Covid 19 Will Not Stop? H aay, judging from how people in the boundaries of Pasay and Manila behave, we believed that the Covid war is not going to go anywhere. As I travel from Manila to Makati, I have to ride across Buendia to get to my office for an important appointment. The trip was smooth and yes, fast! I #love it! Since everybody seems to be working more at home after the declaration of an ecq as a government response to an ever increasing cases of covid 19 sufferers. Again, people are advised to wear mask and a face shield as minimum protocol! When you go out and when you are an APOR (Authorized Persons Outside of Residence), you must also follow the minimum requirement as a protection. O n my way to the office, I observe people that I ride with through the public transport I access, of course. I try to check if they follow the minimum protocol. As a nurse and a front liner, I believe that it is one of my duties to remind people in my immediat...
Comments
Post a Comment